Monday, January 5, 2015

Snow Boots to Work?

Snow Boots


It's a question I often ask myself the morning after a snowy Chicago night-- Should I wear my snow boots in to work tomorrow? Is that acceptable in an office setting?

I almost always answer that question with a yes. 

While they may not be as stylish as a pair of strappy heels or over the knee boots, I've learned that navigating sidewalks with roughly 6 inches of snow on them in heels is no easy feat. Pack up a pair of adorable flats or heels and change in the bathroom when you get to work if you'd rather (I usually do). 

Unfortunately, looking work-appropriate chic on snowy streets isn't always the easiest task. But if you own those snow boots, no one will ever know the difference!

What would you do during a snowy commute? Tell me in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I always wear my snow boots and then change at work. In chicago, you gotta wear snow boots and big coats to keep warm

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete