Saturday, March 15, 2014

Review: Alex Chung "It"

I was a little nervous when I purchased Alexa Chung's book "It" after reading some very mixed reviews, but I must say, I was pleasantly surprised.

The book, though not quite the "inspirational look into the mind of Alexa Chung" I was expecting, was more of an incredibly witty blog-turned-book with adorable pictures. I walked away still inspired, understanding some of what Ms. Chung takes note of and what has shaped her thus far, and it was written in a style that made me laugh out loud on several accounts.

If you're looking for an incredibly in-depth, eye-opening look at the life of the beautiful style icon, well then you might walk away a little disappointed. But, if you're looking for insight into the satirical mind that lurks beneath the vintage fashion mogul, then this is for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment