Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Year's Resolution


Here it is folks… my New Year's resolution post. Everyone has them, and I've decided to share mine with you.

It's hard to pick just one resolution, because there's so many things I hope to focus on this year.

My biggest focus for the year is going to be saying yes to me. I find myself telling everyone else yes, even in times when I want to say no, and putting my hopes, desires and needs aside so I can say that three-letter word to others.

While I cherish and value the ability to help others and I certainly want to keep that part of me, I hope to learn how to give to myself a little now and then.

 


Sticking with the idea of taking care of myself, I've found myself getting too busy to focus on the things that used to give me piece of mind-- meditation, yoga, cooking, etc.

I hope to take this year to center myself, return my core, and bring myself back in sync with the universe.

What are your New Year's resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment