Friday, November 22, 2013

Helping Illinois Recover

It's been a crazy week in the Chicago/Illinois world. Illinois was recently struck by a series of devastating tornadoes that ripped apart homes, towns, and cities.

All week I've been reporting on the aftermath of this insanely unfortunate event, but I'm more than pleasantly surprised to say that in all of the heartbreak, the stories I hear most are beyond inspirational.

Families reuniting, communities coming together, an endless pour in of support and generosity... I can't help but be inspired not only by those who immediately jump in to help, but by those in the wake of devastation selflessly helping others and finding a glimpse of hope in their tragedies.

I'm honored to be able to share their stories...

For ways to help the victims of mother nature's angry event click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment