Friday, November 15, 2013

A Peek Inside My Apartment

Home is a very relative term. It can be the place you grew up in, the place you currently live, where your family is, where your heart is... home.

That's why, since my boyfriend and I moved into our Chicago apartment, I have been striving to really bring the essence of who we are into the decor and make it a place we can call home.

From vintage furniture I found hunting with my mom to a homemade headboard to using my boyfriend's photography throughout the apartment, I've tried to really pair decor elements together that have meaning and personality.

Since I've already done a post on the beautiful neighborhood we live in, I thought I might give you all a peek inside our apartment. It's still very much a work in progress but I've put a lot of effort and done a little -- OK a lot -- of rearranging and redesigning. But I feel like I've finally found a way to show off our eclectic tastes in a simple, yet quirky, sort of way.

I hope you all like it.


LIVING ROOM





DINING ROOM




BATHROOM


BEDROOM



KITCHEN



2 comments:

  1. Luv luv luv it, the apple doesn't fall to far...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mini Laura with a spin of your own. I love it. When are you inviting all of us to Party!!

    ReplyDelete