Friday, October 18, 2013

My Week in Photos

I've been a pretty busy gal this week. From receiving full-time at my current job to catching up on a few of my favorite TV shows (New Girl & Modern Family mostly) to spending time with my two birds, my love and some of my closest friends.

Needless to say I haven't had a whole lot of time over the last couple of days to work out the few posts I had planned on sharing. But I have been Instagram-ing a bit lately so I thought I'd share with you bits and pieces of my week via these images.



/


(In order: One of my favorite pooches Oliver, sushi date with one of my very best friends, purchased a few gems from a nearby crystal gallery, made an arugula and pear salad with candied walnuts and mustard vinaigrette, cooked up some maple cornbread, made a wonderful crystal discovery, which has provided me with tranquillity and positive vibrations, my boyfriend surprised me with a brand new ukulele.)




No comments:

Post a Comment