Monday, May 29, 2017

The Story of My Memorial Day Top


Let me tell you all the story of my Memorial Day tank. This red beauty from Zara was a simple yet lovely favorite of mine when I first spotted it at a store by my apartment a few weeks ago. 

I had a few other items I needed to get first, so I decided not to purchase it at the time but figured I'd come back for it soon. For the next few weeks I wasn't able to get back to the store to buy it so I figured I'd check online, and after some searching I still couldn't find it. 

After work one day, I decided to walk to the downtown location and see if I could find it there. Still, no top. I finally went back to the store where I first found this and again, scoured the store and came up empty handed. I was certain the top was gone. 

So, like any other fashion lover would do, I drowned my sadness by purchasing other items. As I went up to the counter, there it was. Sitting in a pile of clothes recently returned by a shopper two people ahead of me. And it was my size! 

If it wasn't a weird thing to do I probably would have asked to put it on right then and there. Now that I'm home, I'll be wearing it for the next week or so #DontJudge.  

(Top, coat: Zara, Jeans: H&M, Shoes: Nordstrom)







2 comments: