Thursday, July 23, 2015

Black on Black on Black


OK guys. I know this post clearly showcases my serious problem with wearing too much black. 

My boyfriend always tells me I need to change when I look like I'm heading to a funeral, but let's be honest, you wouldn't wear this to a funeral so I think we're OK... maybe. 

Does the lipstick I'm wearing count as color?

(Tank, Jeans: H&M, Belt: ASOS, Hat: Vintage, Flats: Jeffrey Campbell/Free People, Rings: Urban Outfitters, Bracelet: Akira)




Is it better or worse if the photo is in black and white?



^ This is my "Don't look at me" photo. I know what I've done. ^









2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful!

    Laura
    www.24-7style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all black! My problem is I have black hair too! I try to stick with a monotone theme in my wardrobe lately, though, and it just feels so right!

    ReplyDelete