Tuesday, October 7, 2014

TUESDAY TUNE

Hey Ramblers!

Sorry for such a late Tuesday Tune this week! Because I'm posting near bedtime, I figured this week's tune should be soothing like a lullaby, getting you ready to cozy up under the covers and plop your head on a pillow.

I know you're all probably tired of hearing me talk about Elephant Revival so I figured I'd let you see why I'm so tuned into their music.

I chose this song, particularly because it makes me feel relaxed and calm and because Bonnie plays the saw, which blows my mind. When she played it at my campsite in Minnesota, I sat in complete awe and amazement. I had never seen it up close-- the precision, the beauty.

It's truly a sight to see, so if you can keep your eyes open for just a few more minutes tonight (or tomorrow, or whenever you have a minute to spare), I highly recommend you watch this video.


No comments:

Post a Comment