Saturday, July 12, 2014

Into the Wilderness

“It is the experiences, the memories, the great triumphant joy of living to the fullest extent in which real meaning is found-- Jon KrakauerInto the Wild


My grandparents have the most beautiful property… it's covered in vibrant green grass, pear and apple trees, and rose gardens and is surrounded by a luscious forest boundary holding a creek and mother nature's fine creations.

I had a day off this week that I decided to spend up at their home in pure, natural paradise.

I am always in awe of the silence of the wilderness, despite all that's happening at any given second. It's a sleepless habitat, where life continues on an endless cycle.

For this shoot, I chose to keep my outfit as breezy and relaxed as possible.

Free People overalls and strappy FP sandals paired with a cropped black tank and vintage floppy hat.





1 comment:

  1. you look gorgeous and the location is amazing so beautiful! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/pool-side.html xx

    ReplyDelete