Friday, June 27, 2014

Tattoo Reveal


Well, Ramblers….here it is.

Summer, fall, winter, spring.

I'm so incredibly pleased with this work of art by Caroline Moody-- if you're a Chicagoan looking for a quality tattoo, I highly recommend Caroline from Family Tattoo in Roscoe Village.

Ironically, I went and saw Jersey Boys immediately after getting this done. (For those of you who aren't quite as nerdy as I am-- I got a tattoo to represent the four seasons then I went and saw a movie about Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons)

If you're thinking about getting a tattoo, I have some advice for you.

1. Know your answer to this question: "What are you going to do when you're old and wrinkly?"
2. Bring yourself a beer because no matter what everyone tells you that shit hurts.
3. Bring the right person along-- someone supportive who will talk you through the pain. Not someone who will laugh at your pain because at that moment in time you will be irritable, especially considering you're paying someone to put you through the pain you're feeling.
4. Be prepared for everyone to come up with a crazy interpretation of what your tattoo means before they ask you.










No comments:

Post a Comment