Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Preview: Fashion & Wine with Caroline


Hey Ramblers!

I had quite an exciting weekend-- and I think you'll be pleased with some of the new content coming to the blog this week!

I was able to do a wonderful interview with the unbelievably stylish Caroline Smith before her performance at an after party for Chicago's Taste of Randolph.

I don't want to give too much away, but let's just say if you're looking for a musical muse with an envious style you'll want to tune in for this interview.

For now, I've posted one of her tunes below to get you all amped up for what's to come.

I also managed to interview the gorgeous and talented Nicki Bluhm, and her husband Tim Bluhm, of Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers.

Many of you may know the group for their popular "van sessions" on YouTube.

This lady is a force to be reckoned with, and she's one helluva singer.

You can check out my interview here.

Stay tuned for more fashion advice from Caroline Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment