Friday, April 18, 2014

Time for Celebration



It has been a week for parties. From a Wednesday burger bash for my work to mark an awesome start to 2014 to my birthday Thursday, there has been some serious celebrating.

Let me start by saying, my coworkers are the shit. After a romantic comedy scene played out on the morning of my birthday (my boyfriend of 4 years forgot it was my bday) it was such a pleasant surprise when I got a wonderful card, a gorgeous necklace (see photo below), an assortment of doughnuts and giant bags of candy.


Not to mention my little sister had chocolate covered strawberries and cake pops sent to my work.

It was a day for indulging… to say the least.

The celebration continues tonight with family and friends and I couldn't be happier.

For Instagram documentation of these moments click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment