Monday, December 23, 2013

Last-Minute DIY Gifts

I'm a major procrastinator, but I'm also an extremely busy gal. So, naturally, I'm still scrambling for last-minute gifts for those hard-to-buy-for loved ones.

Last year, I did the DIY route, which proved time-consuming, but effective.

Here are a few of the easy-peasy, but much-loved gift ideas I've come up with.

1. Lemon Hand Scrub

Simply put fine sea salt into a small mason jar, mix in some oil, whichever kind you prefer (I used lavender infused) and then pour in lemon juice, a little at a time, until you have just the right lemony scent.


2. Homemade Oil Diffuser

This is one of my favorite DIY gift. Simply take a small glass bottle, fill it with drops of your favorite essential oil, a few drops of water and tada! Put a few stick inside and the kit is ready to gift.

3. Cookies and Cookie Mix

It's pretty self-explanatory. Whip up some delicious Christmas cookies and package them creatively! You can also layer the ingredients to a yummy recipe in a mason jar to give to someone to make themselves! Either way with this one-- the packaging is the key.


No comments:

Post a Comment