Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday Tune!

Since I missed a Tuesday Tune last week (due to lots of work) I thought I would double up for this week's musical inspiration...

And what better way to double the music love than to pick a pair of beautiful identical twin muses?

Without further ado, I bring you the Shook Twins.

Similar to Paper Bird (which I featured in a previous Tuesday Tune), I discovered these lovely ladies at one of my favorite midwest music festivals Boats and Bluegrass. They were so uniquely talented I couldn't help but become entranced by their performance. I absolutely loved their folky sound, which was matched by their quirky, eclectic style and their down-to-earth personalities. I loved them so much that when they came to Chicago shortly after I couldn't bear to miss it.

If you get the opportunity to check out this lovely duo I highly recommend it.






No comments:

Post a Comment