Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday Tune!

I first saw this amazing group at a bluegrass festival in Winona, Minn. last year. I had been going to the festival for several years, and each year I would discover a new music sensation I had never heard before-- and that year it was Paper Bird.

These three stylish gals stood up on stage with this effortless confidence, and if I didn't know any better I'd say they were sirens because when they began to sing the entire crowd tuned in and we couldn't take our ears off them.

From an album recorded as the soundtrack for a ballet to an upbeat bluegrass, indie sound, their variety and beauty never ceases to amaze.

Needless to say, this Colorado band has been on my playlist ever since and I never grow old of their music, or their style!







No comments:

Post a Comment